Re: [IP] insurance

In a message dated 5/19/99 7:15:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< or just real slow to pay you back? If the former, they can't do
 that if you were formerly covered by somebody else and had continous
 coverage. If the latter, I'd offer to charge them interest on the
 unpaid, probably 23.9% like some credit cards charge.

I can see the claims people get a good chuckle about that one.

If your claims are late, write a letter of complaint to the company.  Send
copies to the insurance company's claims manager, their legal department, and
your state's department of insurance.  Trust me, if the insurance company
wants to stay in business you'll get a response.