Re: [IP] What Are the Signs That Your Insulin May Have Had TheBiscuit? NEED ...

At 09:26 PM 5/19/99 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 5/19/99 6:42:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
>email @ redacted writes:
><< Since you did have it unrefrigerated sometimes I'm fairly sure that's
> the
> problem. >>
>OK folks, I need some advice...
>When I need a new bottle of insulin, I take one out of the fridge.  I keep
>the bottle with my other pump supplies in an upstairs hall closet.  I use a
>bottle every 3 weeks.  The house is never warmer than 80 degrees inside (I
>like air-conditioning).
>When I was using Velosulin I didn't have any problems.  Do I need to change
>my routine now that I am using Humalog?

Unlike Ted, I haven't had any problems leaving both my bottles of insulin
(I'm a "mixer") on the bathroom counter until they are gone.  Usually about
a month for the H, longer for the V.  My house temps are similar to yours.

Mary Jean