Re: [IP] What Are the Signs That Your Insulin May Have Had The Biscuit? NEED ...

In a message dated 5/19/99 6:42:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Since you did have it unrefrigerated sometimes I'm fairly sure that's
 problem. >>

OK folks, I need some advice...

When I need a new bottle of insulin, I take one out of the fridge.  I keep
the bottle with my other pump supplies in an upstairs hall closet.  I use a
bottle every 3 weeks.  The house is never warmer than 80 degrees inside (I
like air-conditioning).

When I was using Velosulin I didn't have any problems.  Do I need to change
my routine now that I am using Humalog?