Re: [IP] Insurance

Health insurance may depend on the size of
the company, in my experience.  I turned
down a job in 1989 because the company's
(< 20 employees) insurance wouldn't cover
me.  A couple of years ago Utah law changed
so insurance companies can't deny coverage
based on pre-existing conditions for groups
larger than 2 so that isn't a problem now.
Even before then, I didn't have problems at
a couple of companies with about 100
employees.  I always ask about insurance
coverage when I get offered a job, now it is
just so I can consider out-of-pocket costs
when I look at salary.