Re: [IP] Re: health insurance

In a message dated 5/19/99 11:43:22 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< This is an option I wasn't aware of--transferring COBRA coverage to an
 plan.  Do you--or does anyone else--have information about this?  I'm very
 interested!!  Please send me info.  Thanks. >>

This all depends upon the group policy.  Some have conversion provisions,
others don't.  Talk to a benefits (or personnel) person or call the insurance
company directly.