Re: [IP] Re:Excercise

Gary and others,
It is very amusing to me how different everyone is when it comes to exercise.
 I have run mostly 5k or 8k in the past two years.  I always eat something
before the race (half bagel or peanut butter on bread), take half the normal
Humalog bolus, run, then after the run, take 2 units.  I could temporarily
increase the basal while I'm running, but I check my bg after running just to
make sure its ok.  It usually is and then I take 2 units to cover that rise
that comes 2 hours after running.  I, unlike many others, have a rise in my
bg after exercise and then a big drop the next morning.  It is all very
strange, but exercise keeps me on my toes.  Just when you think you've
figured it out, something new happens.