Re: [IP] Insurance

email @ redacted wrote:
> I have a question on the insurance issue.  I'm presently covered by my
> husband's health insurance.  What would happen if he lost his job, started a
> new one?  Would I have a problem being covered on a new policy?

No, as long as the policies were end to end you are covered by the same
It doesn't differentiate between employee and dependents, it's purely a
of who was covered and is now on the new policy. Now if he lost his job
went on COBRA coverage in between it might be a bit different, but I
COBRA must allow coverage of the family if they were in the original

Ted Quick