Re: [IP] Convincing the endo!

Educate yourself with all the information you can find, both pros and cons. Find
out why your doctor feels the way he does about the pump and start from there.
If you can show him you have done the research and know the risk he should be
more willing to put you on the pump.  It could be just a lack of education on
the doctors part.

Good Luck