Re: [IP] Insurance

Ted Quick wrote:

> email @ redacted wrote:
> >
> > Health insurance is really a state by state case on what coverage the state
> > requires, who they can decline insurance to and how they deal with pre
> > existing conditions.  (Is it a federal regulation about continuous
> > coverage?).
>
> Yes.
>
> Ted Quick
> email @ redacted

  My husbands work place is changing insurance again. This will make twice
this year.  We are changing to United Health care of Kentucky.  They will only
pay up to 2500 on DME I don't think that will cover my pump supplies.  I would
like to  talk to anyone else that has this insurance. Thank You,

Tammy