[IP] Pump bumps

Last set change (now been 2.5 days), I had a fairly large, extremely hard
peeble like bump from where the set had been.  2.5 days later, it is
still rock hard, not as tender, but not attractive nonetheless.  Is this
a humalog thing, hypertrophy, what is it????  I do not want these bumps
to cover my entire body (which if it continues they soon will).  I'll let
you know after tonight's set change whether I have another one or not :(

Speaking of which - supplies originally shipped to wrong address, finally
shipped here, but they sent the wrong type of set... they sent them out
again but they *still* haven't arrived (waiting on a call back for a
gtracking number).  I have ONE SIL in my possession and I've never
inserted one before... how's that for pressure?  (THANKFULLY, I met a
woman who uses sils whos lives near me and offered to coach me for this
first one... I am sure she'll have an extra one to lend me if needed, but
I am so exasperated/frustrated/want to scream!)  Pray for me :)