I had to respond to your post immediately about ERica.  I've only been
pumping a few weeks, but after about two weeks I needed to increase my
basals and retest them.  My body tends to "hold on tight" to those NPH,
U, L insulin stores... My CDE said it is very common to experience a rise
in basals after a few days OR weeks.  It is like I am finally clean of
all insulin except the pump humalog... My basal was at .4, and went to .6
which 150% of what it was!  I too for almost a week experienced
consistant highs... Please recheck her basals!!!
I also experience higher sugars with allergies and with

Best of luck and keep us posted,