[IP] Thanks, Doing Better

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the support.  I tested three times
yesterday and eating salad at lunch today really curbed my sugar cravings.
As one person suggested, maybe some people just need a break once in
a while, or a reason to keep testing.  I just got my replacement 507C in the
mail (my old insurance company took my pump away when I moved!) and
rethinking and testing new basal rates is a good motivation.

- ---
Miranda Miller
Electro-Optics Engineer
TRW Systems / Nightvision Labs