Re: [IP] Insurance

I went onto COBRA after I exceded the age limit under my dad's coverage, and
that was pricey, but it kept me insured. When that ran out, and looked
around and found some companies that would cover me (not all of them did...I
think BlueShield turned me down), but the coverage was at a cost.  Insurance
is available, unfortunantly it's a bit more expensive then a nondiabetic's
would be.  The best way is to get a job with medical benefits, so they
cannot turn you down or charge you extra.  :)

Laura Happel
email @ redacted
diabetic for 23 years, pumping for 4