Re: [IP] allergic reation and bad bg's

Your allergic reaction plus the steroids are 2 factors right there that can
make your BGs go haywire. One things settle down they will come back into
your normal range. Increasing you basals on temp basis sounds like a good
idea if you continue to run really high.
But it sounds like within a few days things will resume back to normal for
Steriods really  play havoc with BGs.