Re: [IP] Adhesive Reactions! :(

I enjoy your ducks and think the swan is beautiful.  Have you tried a sil,
tender, infusion set?  thay work with either pump and are quite good.  the
adhesive is different and I have showered and taken long baths with the set
in and only the adhesive on the set and it has stayed quite well.  The added
sticky stuff can be used also but maybe it would be conducive to more
reactions.  If you were to try the sil,etc. try with only the adhesive on the
set first.
Don with Penguinie the pumper penguin -0
                                                          /'()\  Penguinie
uses only sils, and he swims a lot.