Re: [IP] What Are the Signs That Your Insulin May Have Had The Biscuit? NEED HELP!!

Hi.  I believe that the general rule for insulin is: Keep it out of direc=
t sunlight, if you are comfortable (temperature), then the insulin is o.k=
., and it is alright to leave the open vial 'out' for 30 days.
These are the guidelines that I have followed for the last 15 years and =
have never had any cases of insulin gone bad.  FYI I have used NPH, Regul=
ar (Pork & Humilin & Velosulin), Humalog.  From the tropics of Naples, =
Florida to the frozen shores of Lake Eire.  Good luck.~Frank