Re: [IP] Fw: Insurance Questions

In a message dated 5/18/1999 11:23:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  Another question I have is that they pay 80/20 for the pump, but under

Point that out to them don't lrt them get away with not covering your
supplies had same problem with my insurance

------------------------------

End of insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #151
*************************************

From: email @ redacted (insulin-pumpers-digest)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #152
Sender: email @ redacted

insulin-pumpers-digest     Wednesday, May 19 1999     Volume 03 : Number 152

This issue of the digest contains:
Re: [IP] Convincing the endo!
Re: [IP] Insurance
[IP] Diabetes, Testing...
Re: [IP] trigger fingers?
Re: [IP] Insurance
[IP] Re: Insurance
[IP] What Are the Signs That Your Insulin May Have Had The Biscuit? NEED HELP!!
[IP] Adhesive Reactions! :(
Re: [IP] What Are the Signs That Your Insulin May Have Had The Biscuit? NEED HELP!!
RE: [IP] Adhesive Reactions! :(
Re: [IP] Adhesive Reactions! :(
Re: [IP] Adhesive Reactions! :(
[IP] allergic reation and bad bg's
Re: [IP] allergic reation and bad bg's
Profile of Cynthia Gabriela Open de Menace <email @ redacted>
Re: [IP] Insurance
Profile of Carri Chicurel <email @ redacted>
Re: [IP] What Are the Signs That Your Insulin May Have Had The Biscuit? NEED ...
Re: [IP] What Are the Signs That Your Insulin May Have Had The	B
[IP] Re: health insurance
[IP] Thanks, Doing Better