Re:[IP] Insurance

  I can only speak for our insurance at Wal-Mart. With a pre-existing
condition, the waiting period is 6 months before full coverage begins. Then
there is no problems. I believe it is BC/BS of IL (Wellmark) that our store
has (I don't, as my husbands is sufficient, and Amy wasn't dx'd when I
  However, I have heard other stories that the outcome isn't so good. I'm
still looking for a way to keep Amy on our insurance forever, at least until
she can get full coverage on her own.