Re: [IP] Insurance

i just started a new job and my health insurance is GREAT!!  i'm 21, single
and pumping, of course :)  i think it totally depends on where she will be
employed and what their insurance plan is like. . .also,
withthe insurance my parents have, if i were NOT empplyed by age 22 (when
i'm not covered under them anymore) that insurance company is REQUIRED to
offer me coverage of my own, since i was covered under them with a
pre-existing condition. . .

does that make sense?? hope it helps and gives you a better perspective!! :)

kerry b. :)