Re: [IP] Convincing the endo!

I disagree. It's not the rep. that's important, it's not the doctor, it's
not the CDE. What is the key to success in pumping is YOU.
Everything else is only a step toward success. What you do with
all those steps is important, but what you do to change and
improve your life is the KEY. Sam is right in saying both pumps are
great. One of them will be for you. It's all personal choice from then
on. I like my rep., but she did not sell me, did not sell my doctor,
did not sell the insurance co. I sold myself. I will pump for the rest
of my longer life no matter who my rep., doctor or CDE is
tomorrow. This pump will be with me for at least four years. I can't
say the same for anyone else (other than my wife, *s* sweetheart)
who was involved in this decision.