[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #149

Julia, I hope I am doing this correctly.  I am from Calgary in Alberta,
which is in the West.  I hope to become proficient with the pump this
summer so that I can iron out the large BG swings I have been experiencing.
 I will study the meter itself for one week, go on saline the second week
and then go 'live' with insulin the third week.  Not many people in Alberta
have pumps as most of the insurance companies don't cover the supplies so I
am depending on the internet to get first hand experience.  How do you like
your pump?  How long have you been on it?  What type do you have?  Regards.