Re: [IP] Insurance

Hi.  Here is my experience.  Life Insurance was no problem.  The most sur=
prising thing about the entire process was that my profession was more =
important to determine my premium than me having DM (Kitchens and Bars =
are higher risk that being a Police Officer OR Firefighter).  As for Heal=
th Insurance (who knows what is going to happen in the future) I am cover=
ed by my employer, no problems, ho hassle about pre-existing.  However =
my sister who is also type I and self employed  had a very difficult time=
 trying to get coverage (even on my Dad's business policy)
I guess the bottom line at the moment is: Life, no problem. Health, if =
you are in a large group policy, probably no problem.  If you try to go =
it alone, it may be difficult.  Good luck.~Frank