[IP] RE: Meter is well!!

Hello to everyone

Many thanks for the advice on Kevins Accu-Chek Complete meter.  We took
the batteries out and let them 'sit' for a minute or two, then returned
the batteries back into the meter.  The message had gone, but nothing
was coming up on the screen, so we purchased new triple A batteries and
away 'she' went again!!!! Kevin didn't need to reset anything, but was
just so glad we didn't have to send his meter back to the States.
Thankgoodness Kevin still had his spare Advantage meter for backup.
Thanks, Bob, Donna, Susan and Ted - if there's anyone I've missed
thankyou too!!!