[IP] Convincing the endo!

Hi everyone!  I have an apt. with my endo on the 3rd of June.  I desperately
want to get started on the pump!  Does anyone have any ideas on the best way
to "present my case"?  He seems like he's kind of "on the fence" in regard to
pumping.  My sugars, after 15 years have really started to go haywire, with
many dangerous lows and also trouble with high highs.  I believe most of my
problems are from the long acting insulin.   I've cut way down on my dosages,
but am still all over the place.  I have been on this list for 3 weeks and
have done much research and am very sure that I want to give this a try!  Any
ideas on persuasiveness????  Thanks in advance!  : )