Re: [IP] Diabetes,Testing,Blackouts,Sugar Cravings,Major Denial

You are not alone in this.  I think everyone of us have gone through it at one
time or another.  I found that when I did test and could correct (since the
pump) I began to feel much better.  Once in control it is easier to maintain
control than when not.  For me feeling better is my biggest motivator.  Good
Luck and hang in there!  Yesterday was my bad day but it has past. :-)