From: email @ redacted (insulin-pumpers-digest)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #150
Sender: email @ redacted

insulin-pumpers-digest      Tuesday, May 18 1999      Volume 03 : Number 150

This issue of the digest contains:
Profile of Joe Sheldon <email @ redacted>
Profile of Martin Bruzl <email @ redacted>
Profile of Janice Ward <email @ redacted>
Re: [IP] Softset vs Silhouette
Re: [IP] Diabetes,Testing,Blackouts,Sugar Cravings,Major Denial
[IP] how do you know if you have gastopernisis
Re: [IP] Softset vs Silhouette
[IP] Unsubscribe from this list
[IP] Unsubscribe from this list
Re: [IP] how do you know if you have gastopernisis
[IP] Convincing the endo!
Re: [IP] Convincing the endo!
Re: [IP] Convincing the endo!
Re: [IP] Convincing the endo!
Re: [IP] Convincing the endo!
Re: [IP] Stone age treatment
[IP] Follow up on Basal Discussion - attn. Joanne S.
Re: [IP] Stone age treatment
Profile of Charles Kelleher <email @ redacted>
Profile of Dave Breeden <email @ redacted>
[IP] Re: Profile of Lisa Horstman <email @ redacted>