Chronimed's URL, was, Re: [IP] Softset vs Silhouette

email @ redacted wrote:
> In a message dated 5/17/99 11:28:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted
> writes:
> << Only difference is in the packaging, and possibly the prices through
>  different distributors. Of course you could always use the
>  Chronimed Comforts (the original manufacurer of all three sets) >>
> Do you have a website or an 800 number for Chronimed?  I'd like to check out
> the Comforts.

OK, the website is at:

They don't really say much about it there, just mention it as one off
their products,
then they ask for people to call them at:

They are more of a supplier to your pharmacy or mail order supplier than
to the public at large.

Incidentally, when looking for a companies webpage it's often possible
that they
just insert the company name as shown above. It's worth trying if you
want to find
one, or do a web search with any of the search engines such as
Excite.com or snap.com.
Beats waiting for a reply from someone here.....

Ted Quick