Re: [IP] RE:Meter Unwell!!

Lynette,

According to my Accu-Chek Complete User's Manual, the error
you are getting is because the meter has failed it's
diagnostic check.  The instructions say to call the Service
Center at 1-800-858-8072.  The 4-character code is for use
by the customer service people.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

8^)

- --- Lynette Parker <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Hello everyone
>
> Can anyone help me with my husbands meter.  It's an
> Accu-Chek Complete
> and it's been absolutely marvellous.  We have just
> purchased the
> Accutility Software from a lady in Canada, but just
> before tea tonight a
> message came up saying:  217D Meter Error Cannot perform
> test.  Oh dear,
> does this mean we have a very 'ill' meter??  We actually
> purchased it
> through an online pharmacy in the States, and we are
> afraid now that it
> will have to be sent back there for repairs.  Any help
> would be
> gratefully appreciated. By the way we are here in New
> Zealand!!!
>
> Thankyou
> Lynette Parker (hubby IDDM 22years on Minimed 507)

> for mail subscription assistance, contact:
> HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

===
A GUARDIAN ANGEL JUST FOR YOU!

(^i^)