Re: [IP] gastroparesis...for Marilyn

In a message dated 5/17/99 10:07:20 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< I have several pumpers with this problem. Most of them inject after the
 and have better results. Few of them are on Humalog.
 Barbara B. >>

Thanks Barb,

So far so good on the Humalog.    I have my basals a bit lower, so far no
hypos and GREAT pp readings (although I also had great pp readings on
Velosulin as well).  I'm going to make sure to take my Propulsid regularly
though as a precaution.   My next hurdle is the length of time I can keep my