[IP] Re: (IP) Diabetes, Testing, Blackouts, Sugar Cravings, Major Denial

I know how you feel, I went through that too. When the reality of having
diabetes hits you, it is overwhelming. It took me a while to get to the
point of testing often enough. It finally happened when I started
testing, not just because a DR. said I had to, but because I WANTED to
know what my BS was. Sort of a curiosity thing, but also because if I
knew what it was, I could have control over it. I still have trouble
keeping good records, though.
Keep trying, and talking about it, things WILL get better.