Re: [IP] Softset vs Silhouette

In a message dated 5/17/99 10:47:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  My question is..how can I remove the adhesive from the softsets without
 > > damaging the cannula and use them until my insurance sends me my next

  put down a piece of IV3000 before you insert the SofSet. That should
 protect you from the set adhesive.  ps hopefully your not allergic to IV3000

Thank you for this suggestion.  Is IV3000 the same as Tegaderm?  The
insurance company sent me a box of this and I wasn't sure what to do with it.
 Hopefully I won't be allergic to this.  I don't seem to have trouble with
the adhesive patch that comes with the Softset, it just seems to be the
adhesive ON the set.

Another Question.....Is there any difference between the Minimed Silhouette
and the Diesetronic Tender?

- -Cindy