[IP] Softset vs Silhouette

Hi all...

I seem to remember some time back, about removing the adhesive from the
softset infusion sets.  I have been using the Softset and by the second day,
I experience itching and redness and need to change the set.  Friday, I tried
a Silhouette tht I had received as a sample instead, and found that I don't
have the problem with the itching and redness.  Today is the 4th day with the
Silhouette, and I haven't had any problems. (Since it is the 4th day, I'll
change it tonight anyway).

My question is..how can I remove the adhesive from the softsets without
damaging the cannula and use them until my insurance sends me my next supply?

Thank you,