Re: [IP] Re: puzzled need help please...THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!

In a message dated 5/17/99 6:45:30 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< If you have been diabetic for an extended period of time, you may have
some mild
 gastroparesis.  I've seen studies that estimate the surprisingly large
 percentages of people with diabetes for 10 or more years show at least
 At any rate, you digestion time is slower then. >>

What a good diagnosis!  I do have gastropariesis, started on Reglan about 8
years ago, was switched to Propulsid when it was approved for use with
gastropareisis.  Thanks for reminding me what it is doing for me.  I take it
every morning and night and whenever I feel bloated but forget about how it
helps in digestion.

Marilyn (after taking my evening meal Propulsid)