Re: [IP] Re: puzzled need help please...THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!

Marilyn,

If you have been diabetic for an extended period of time, you may have some mild
gastroparesis.  I've seen studies that estimate the surprisingly large
percentages of people with diabetes for 10 or more years show at least traces.
At any rate, you digestion time is slower then.  You just have to adjust your
insulin to it.  Of course, how much you eat and how much protein and fat you eat
along with carbs will also have a steady impact on this (lots of "kid" food tends
to be pretty high carb).   Yes, I have this problem too.