Re: [IP] Plain Text / HTML Text

At 06:02 AM 5/15/1999  Susan K wrote:
 >Why do some of the messages have plain text at the top and
 >then the message is repeated, word for word, in HTML text
 >at the bottom?

When you quote a message, your software will often keep the quote literally
the way it was originally posted, even if your text is plain. In my email
program I can totally strip out all HTML when I post (including quoted
text). You'll need to read your mail documentation and/or help screens to
see if your mailer can handle this or not.