Re: [IP] Re: puzzled need help please...THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!

In a message dated 05/17/1999 11:02:26 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Sounds like Erica's
 response time is faster than mine, but is it always this fast, even when
 she's high?  Just curious (and jealous!) >>

My body has never responded to the curves that insulin is supposed to have.
When on MDI or the pump, if I took my R 30 minutes before eating (as
recommended with average tests), I would be hypo by my first bite.  I have
always taken my bolus with my first bite of food.  This past weekend I
switched to Humalog and am a bit concerned about hypos due to too rapid of an
onset.  To prevent this, I am taking my bolus as I finish eating.  So far no
problems.  Is this uncommon?