Logging Software, was Re: [IP] manual entry for meters

> If a diabetic developed the software, he
> or she would probably be more cognizant
> of the need for flexibility.

I have been considering writing a new
logging program.  The program I quickly wrote
last fall has helped me learn what I want
from logging software so I think I am ready to
do it right.  If I do write a new program, I
would make it available to others as freeware.
I will probably write it in Java so it would
run on all machines that run Java programs.
I would like input from others about what info
you want to log and what type of reports you
want from logging software.  Please email me

Joanne S