[IP] RE:Meter Unwell!!

Hello everyone

Can anyone help me with my husbands meter.  It's an Accu-Chek Complete
and it's been absolutely marvellous.  We have just purchased the
Accutility Software from a lady in Canada, but just before tea tonight a
message came up saying:  217D Meter Error Cannot perform test.  Oh dear,
does this mean we have a very 'ill' meter??  We actually purchased it
through an online pharmacy in the States, and we are afraid now that it
will have to be sent back there for repairs.  Any help would be
gratefully appreciated. By the way we are here in New Zealand!!!

Lynette Parker (hubby IDDM 22years on Minimed 507)