[IP] Stone age treatment

Heh, heh. I knew I was an old time DMer, glass syringes and
needles we sharpened ourselves plus the blue fizzies, but the
picture I get of the "Stone Age" diabetics, just too much. Now tell
me was it Fred? He looked like maybe a Type 2, handling it with
diet. I think it must have been Betty, she seemed so hypo at
times. <vbg>