Re: [IP] corrections

The Nurse Practitioner told me to figure
high bolus based on the difference between
target and current bg for any high. Before
I could do pp corrections, I had to find
out what were appropriate targets for my
body pp.  I have a short digestive system
so the normal targets don't work for me
unless I eat something like pizza.  I did
a bunch of 1, 2, 3, and 4 hour pp tests.
If the 4 hour was back to target, the other
readings were included in calculating my
pp targets.  With this information I know
what bgs to correct for pp, both too low
and too high.  =