[IP] Re: BG meters

 One of the purposes of logging in all those thousands of BG numbers is,
of course, to see patterns and then correct them. But I, too, finally
got fed up with doing  this chore manually, and now just download it
from my OT Profile meter whenever I (or my endo) need to see numbers and
the charts show all kinds of trends, averages, etc.  They are neater,
easier to read, and impress the docs no end! :)