Re: [IP] Pump just died without warning

In a message dated 5/16/99 3:07:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I had the same thing happen to me and after i changed the batteries the
 worked again did not hear any alarm and found out that the batteries were
 expired that day it might be the batteries please check the dates on them
 hope this helps >>

I don't have the original packaging anymore, darn.  I did rescue the
batteries from the garbage in case MM wants them.  Thanks!  I'm still curious
why we didn't get a low battery alarm.