[IP] manual entry for meters

> It's common for meters and software packages to *NOT* allow manual entry of
> BG readings.
> If we could manually enter the data into the meter and / or software, we'd
> all have "perfect" BGs when the health care team downloaded the data from
> our meters <vbg>

I, for one, wouldn't fake "good" blood sugars for my team.  I think the fact that
you can't enter data manually does reflect that the makers are not in touch with the
day-to-day aspects of living with diabetes.  If a diabetic developed the software,
he or she would probably be more cognizant of the need for flexibility.