Re: [IP] BG Meters

The problem with using existing software is that the FastTake has an odd
data retrieve method.  You leave the meter off, connect with your terminal
software(none of my meter software currently works with the FastTake) at
9600 baud(the Lifescan folks said to use xon/xoff handshaking, but the docs
said don't....I had it work both ways), and type: DMP

The meter then powers up, dumps the data, and powers down.  I then save the
data and open with my database software, or Excel.

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions