[IP] corrections

We are in the early stages of the pump and learning. I was told today that it
is best not to make corrections at the 2 hour pp. OK, news to me. I thought
we could do it then, and then learn from it....and hope for better next time.
We try not to make corrections when it is close to the meal, but sometimes we
do make them at the 2 hour. Doc said it is ok to make them, did nt say WHEN
to make them. HELP.  What is the diff with "insulin sensitivity" whether he
gets (for instance) 10 units upfront....or 7 to start, and 3 correction 2
hours pp?

Just trying to grasp all of this and do the right thing....

Mom of kevin (pumping 1 week)