Re: [IP] exercise

Hi.  I think that you need more data to reach conclusions.

Are you pre-loading any CHO's?  How is your Bg moving throughout the ride=
?  Is menses occuring during any of this?  Exercise will release all sort=
s of hormones that MAY effect Bg.

If you are ending up at 300, I'd guess that you have burned up all of you=
r insulin and all of your carbs.  You may want to pre-load or put 1/2 jui=
ce 1/2 water in your bottle.

Sounds like you are on the right track.  Good luck ;-)  Remember to take =
fast acting carbs with you just in case your Bg drops during data collect=