[IP] Sites and Swimming.....do the two mix

Well, here we are almost thru our first week on the pump and imagine this we
have a question....Do swimming and sites mix well. We went swimming today and
after Brandon got out of the pool we had to change the site due to tape
coming up. Is this normal and we are going to have to change his site
everytime he swims or is there something that I can do so that we are
changing sites every three days? Thanks for any help. Brandon loves his
pump...just hates to have the sites changed. (imagine that huh?)

Brandon's Mom (age 7 and pumping since Monday)