Re: [IP] BG Meters

The thing I feel is important about logging is that if you get in trouble you
have a record to look at to see what you did wrong and to possibly find a
solution quicker.
If you rely on data on the meter and quarterly downloads and A1c's sure you
will have a record of numbers, but not of what you ate or did or how you felt
when sertain things happened.  I keep an extensive log of my food,
Carbs,exercise how I feel physically at different meter reading and have
started to keep track of my mental attitude and perspective.  I probably go a
little overboard but I find that in reviewing I can tell how much a pizza or
a new food affects me and allow for it next time.

Casn anyone tell me how much the Accutility costs?  Is there any way to get
one free?
Don and Penguinie -0