Re: [IP] BG Meters

Marilyn,
The thing I feel is important about logging is that if you get in trouble you
have a record to look at to see what you did wrong and to possibly find a
solution quicker.
If you rely on data on the meter and quarterly downloads and A1c's sure you
will have a record of numbers, but not of what you ate or did or how you felt
when sertain things happened.  I keep an extensive log of my food,
Carbs,exercise how I feel physically at different meter reading and have
started to keep track of my mental attitude and perspective.  I probably go a
little overboard but I find that in reviewing I can tell how much a pizza or
a new food affects me and allow for it next time.

Casn anyone tell me how much the Accutility costs?  Is there any way to get
one free?
Thanks
Don and Penguinie -0
                            /'()\