[IP] Morning bolus

We tested his basals this am til 11 by withholding breakfast. His bg stayed
within 5 pts, so we are real comfortable with that part. I'm not sure what
you meant by "calculating a  morning bolus based on the data we have already
calculated.".. You are saying for instance...keep him at a 12:1 ratio, and
then figure what beyond that we should give him as a correction bolus kinda
thing on a daily basis? We do a correction conservatively  2 hours pp on days
that he has gym (correct to 180) and he usually won't go low then. Other days
we correct to 160 and he usually goes lower than that. (within range though)

Thanks again for your help.

Mom of kevin