RE: [IP] BG Meters

Susan K. wrote:

>Specifically, I would like to be able to enter the BG
>values that I get on the other meters.  That is the only
>thing that you can't enter directly into the AccuChek
It's common for meters and software packages to *NOT* allow manual entry of
BG readings.

If we could manually enter the data into the meter and / or software, we'd
all have "perfect" BGs when the health care team downloaded the data from
our meters <vbg>

Some meters do allow marking test results as "invalid" or "Control", so the
results of control solution tests don't get averaged into the other readings.

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted